Monday, July 14, 2014

The Poole Family|| St.George Utah Family Photographer||

–St.George Utah Family Photography–
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this family. They are such good examples to me and of course make me laugh every time I see them. This day was an eventful day. We were originally going to take pictures somewhere else in St.George, but there was a wedding going on... Oops! I hurried and asked a wedding photographer if she knows a different place we can take pictures. She was so kind to share this secret spot with us! (This may be my favorite photo spot now!) You know St.George can get REALLY hot duing the day and the sun can be the worst enermy, but sure enough... everything was Oh so perfect! We were able to laugh as usual and had a good time taking pictures there.

No comments:

Post a Comment