Monday, February 10, 2014

The Willyerd Family: Provo, UT | Commercial + Family Photography |

–Lifestyle & Family Photography–
The Willyerds were nice enough to let me interview them for my internship at Sprout Kids and even take pictures of their kids! Yay for nice neighbors! I am truly grateful for my neighbors who help me endlessly. The Willyerds are one of them. I had so much fun getting to know them and taking their cute photos. You would think that their kids are professionally trained to smile in front of the camera because even the little Henry was very patient with me and kept posing. Mothers are the best to raise photogenic kids! You can read the Willyerds article here at Sprout Kids. The mom shared her parenting techniques on how to discipline kids with love and understanding. It's a must read. She captures a real parenting in four paragraphs. Clear and short, but very to the point. I can definitely tell how much love these kids feel because they kept smiling at me even if I'm a total stranger. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment