Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cheesecake: Provo, UT | Food Photography & Lifestyle Photography |

–Food Photography & Lifestyle Photography–
Yes, I decided to take a leap of faith and decided to bake a cheesecake A-gain for Valentine's Day. Uncle Stephen is a master baker, and he was kind enough to let me come over to complete this secret mission. This cheesecake was two-day process. First, you make the cheesecake and let it sit in the fridge over night. Then, you make the cherry topping the day of. I took this mission very seriously since I was present with a chef. I don't know if I can ever replicate this, so why not show off when my cheesecake looks professional looking? AND, I challenged myself to do more food photography. Enjoy. Happy Post-Valentine's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment