Monday, June 30, 2014

Hallie|| Utah Senior Photography||

–Utah Senior Photography–
This girl is a high school graduate?! Where has the time gone? I've known her and her family for a long time, but who knew I would be taking senior photos for her? I am so happy to be a part of this special moment (oh by the way, I love senior photos in general. Young people give me energy. It's true. Take pictures with them. You will know what I am talking about). Hallie is fearless. She just posed and posed in the middle of the street and never got tired of it. She has become such a beautiful woman. I think one of my favorite memories of Hallie is when we danced on the kitchen table on the Thanksgiving Day. I don't know why we started doing that, but it sure was a memorable (small) dance party. Happy Graduation to my not too little anymore friend! Let's dance together again soon!

Shirt: Urban Blues
Skirt: Urban Blues
Jeans: Amerian Eagle
Accessories: PacSun

No comments:

Post a Comment