Monday, January 6, 2014

The Larsen Family: Salt Lake City, UT | Family Photography |

–Family Photography–
I don't even remember how long I've known them...maybe forever? I can't believe I used to babysit these handsome/beautiful children. They are all taller than me now. (I'm not sure how I feel about that.) They have been so so so good to me. I like to call them, "a miracle family." They have gone through so much, but you can never tell because they know how to be happy :) They've always shown me how to build a strong relationship within the family and have inspired me to become a better person through their examples. This is a family where I can go, have fun, take a nap, and ask for help. They've always been there for me. I am so lucky to live near to them, so I can visit them whenever I want! They invited us for Thanksgiving dinner while my mom was visiting me from Japan. Thanks for the wonderful food and for letting me take picture of your wonderful family!



No comments:

Post a Comment